Bryan Eisenberg (US)
– Secrets of how Amazon Growth Levers the competition
“Founder” of CRO, top 10 user experience gurus in the world, a co-writer of the Wall Street Journal, Business Week and New York Times. Oh, and co-founder of IdealSpot.
Bryan is kicking it
Talia Wolf (ISR)
– Web psychology, emotional targeting and your beloved mobile?
Specialized on web psychology, one of the most influential voices in conversion optimization, CEO of Conversioner, Chief of growth at Banana Splash and, and, and…
Karl Gilis (BE)
– Don’t do anything on your web you wouldn’t do on a first date
Best UX comedian of the year! And top 3 most influential Conversion Optimization Experts in the world. That should do as an introduction.
Karl creating laughts
Linda Bustos (CA)
– Top 10 mobile e-commerce UX challenges
She’s like the planets ecomm guru: She has helped the best, written for the largest and about to publish a research of 500 US top ecomm mobile sites… DAMN girl.
Linda delivering awesomeness
Martijn Scheijbeler (NL)
– 200 tests a year, the high velocity real deals
Marketing Genius at The Next Web – one of world’s largest publications. A marketer is about to teach you heavy testing, not to miss for… anything else.
Martijn sharing top secrets
Brian Dean (DE?)
– How to create content that converts 2016
Founder of Backlinko, growth hacker and SEO expert. And when it comes to link building, he is the best in the business. He would know of content, right?
Brain about to fire off success
Annie Cushing (US)
– Top 7 ways to sabotage your Google Analytics data
Ever heard of Annielytics? Or the free Google Doc named “Hundreds of free tools for marketers”? Yeah, that’s her. And you do want to listen to this session.
Annie firing up the stage
Thomas Tonder (FR)
– How to design e-commerce the not boring way
E-commerce hacker and optimizer of Salomon and Ellos. In 2016, e-commerce is still frustrating for professionals – you feel us? Containing several cases he will shift that.
Thomas fully filled with tips
Unn Swanström (SE)
– One click & nothing to purchase; redefining news media cro
UX design at Aftonbladet, Expressen, Thomas Cook, Netlight… (catch your breath)… IT woman of the year, organizer of The Code Pub… In charge of User Research at Mic.